Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Mediocre at best

So I did it, or rather am doing it. I'm starting a blog. I have been thinking about it for some time and am just now getting around to it. I realized that I'm not doing a great job of keeping track of my sweet baby Isla's milestones and daily awesomeness. I refer to myself as The World's Best Mediocre Mom. Mediocre because although I make her delicious food from scratch for every meal, plan every outfit as if I would wear it myself...I can't remember when she first said "mama" because I didn't write it down in some hideous, plastic covered baby book with an old school safety pin on the front. This is where M is for Mediocre comes to the rescue. I will chronicle our daily lives so when I forget her birth length when filling out forms at the doctor's office, I can just pull it up here :) (That happened yesterday - Oops)

In addition, I love cooking, DIY projects, scoring amazing deals, and learning photography. So there will be lots of uninteresting posts about those topics as well. 


We will start here. This is me and my baby daddy just a few shorts weeks before Isla Mae blessed us with her presence. I love this picture. I love the candid smiles and the pure happiness we felt during this month before our sweet girl entered the world. We were just so happy that is was FINALLY happening...


No comments:

Post a Comment