Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Isla's First Birthmas

Isla turned 1 on December 19th and I'm just now getting around to viewing the photos and sharing them with family. We had a small party with friends (no kids) at 6:00 pm and promptly put her to bed at 8:00 pm. Why? So we could enjoy the celebration of her birth...with beer and friends!

Invite was made on RedStamp.com

This site will print and ship custom quantities. Since we only needed 15, this is the route I took. I also used the site to send digital invites to friends and family whose address I didn't know, or to those I felt didn't care if they received a printed invite ;)

Onesie: Made by me using an American Apparel bodysuit and fabric paint
Banner: Made by me with crepe paper, glitter glue, hot glue gun, and cut up holiday tinsel
Heart Crown: Made by me with red fold-over elastic, paper, glitter glue, and hot glue gun
Santa Cake: Publix

The party decor was pretty simple and mostly made by yours truly the night before with a bottle of red wine.

I have an obsession with washi tape

I used tons of Ball jars with sand, tea lights, and twinkle lights

Photo booth props from Target

Holiday Lights Sweatshirt: Wildfox
Earrings: C+I

Gertie got lots of mistletoe love

And so did they ;)


All in all it was a great party with great friends. Isla scored lots of goodies and more bottles of wine than I did on my birthday...





No comments:

Post a Comment