Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Valentine's Day: Mini & Me

Here it is! My Valentine's Day gift guide for mini and me. Now, I'm not delusional; I know my love. My love is NOT a Valentine's Day gifter, or a Christmas gifter for that matter. Last year was the first year I received a Valentine from him. He left work, drove to Costco at lunch, and brought home two dozen roses for Isla and I. This means I had to spend the next hour cutting and arranging said roses. Ummm, thanks? We then made a lovely dinner of Chicken Helper and watched a movie with a then two month old Isla. I will say that he has rocked out the birthday presents for the past few years, so the man is forgiven.

This gift guide is more of a what-Isla-will-be-getting-and-what-I-will-be-buying-myself-guide.
 
1. Be Loved Tee: 15% off today!
2. Heart Skinny Jeans: 15% off today!
4. Sleeping Bag: Isla is a little young for this, but I can't pass it up. It is SO cute and 
can be personalized as well.
5. Headband - This is the same style that lots of people have asked about in Isla's Christmas 
photo shoot and her FSU game day photo shoot. I love these leather bows!
7. Bee Mine Cookie Gram: I sent these at Christmas to the little loves of my life 
and will send them again for V Day. Daddy might get one too :)
9. Hello Heart Baseball Tee: I ordered one for me and one for my mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment