Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Half Birthday, Islaboo!

We celebrated Isla's half birthday this week. The kid got screwed with a December birthday, so I decided to start celebrating her half birthday too. Grandma came to play and we celebrated with mini Nutella cakes. I used pound cake because I prefer it to angel food cake. We did a combo of Nutella and Lemon Curd. I always have lemon curd on hand to add to frosting. Have you ever added lemon curd to your fruit pizza frosting? Yummy!



Isla LOVES to color. This chickadee will color for well over an hour straight. She loved coloring with Grandma so much she gave her lots and lots of kisses. I'm headed to Ikea next weekend to pick up an art table I've had my eye on for a few months. I plan to stain it and add some gold paint to the legs. I'll share photos and DIY steps once it is complete.




I wish I had those lashes...


This little bug has changed so much! These are the photos I snapped when she was 6 months old and as much as I love the talking and walking (finally!) Isla, I miss the newborn Isla. I only hope our next babyboo is as photogenic as Islaboo.




Happy 1 1/2 Birthday Islaboo! We love you. Mmmmmmwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment