Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

June Favorites

Florida is heating up and we're doing everything we can to cool off! Below is what we have been crushing on the past couple weeks. 

My sister in law bought the blue version of this LED nightlight for my nephew for Christmas. I knew I had to have it! It charges via wall plug and has two setting; one color and multicolored. The best part? You can buy it online!

J Crew baby ships free everyday with no minimum. Head there now as all SALE is an additional 40% off!

Zara has the cutest collection this summer! I scooped this up and the Cockatoo Jumpsuit as well.

I LOVE these headbands. They go with everything and the quality blew my mind. I found them while searching for modern baby clothes and I plan to get a few more sets. I dress Isla in mostly patterns and colors. I just don't care for Carter's and their appliques and whatnot. If Isla is wearing something from Carters, I didn't buy it.

So, if you read this post you know we have a very hard time with shoes and tend to buy all of her shoes from Nordstrom. However, I typically spend $35-$60 on one mismatched pair so if I find a pair I love like these gold sandals at $19, then I buy two pairs in two sizes. At least then I can resell them on Ebay later.

These are perfect for hydrating Isla when she is sick. I typically use one pouch for 4, 8 ounce sippy cups. These are convenient because you can have them on hand when needed and only use what you need.

We are on Isla's third runny nose in the past two months. I gave up on those small packs of Boogie Wipes and started getting this big guy. The wipes are far more gentle on her nose and face than tissues. My husband even used them recently when he had a sinus infection so he wouldn't get that chapped skin we all know and hate!

No comments:

Post a Comment