Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

January Favorites (A little late)


1. Zella Live In Leggings: Just like the title suggests, I live in these! They are the best leggings I have found on my quest to find the perfect legging. They have compression spandex so they are super slimming, they will not fade, and they have a wide waist band so there is no unwanted muffin top. Zella is Nordstrom's athletic line that is very comparable to Lululemon. I own 4 pair and plan to keep adding to the collection :)

2. Tangle Teezer: Amazing. I have a lot of naturally curly hair, but it is fine and prone to being dry. I used to dread combing out my locks after a shower even after using Moroccan Oil conditioner. I saw this creepy looking thing on a YouTube video and then spotted it at Target. I plucked out $9.99 for it and have never looked back. This brush is SO gentle and my hair doesn't make that ripping sound that used to make me cringe while thinking I should rush to salon for a hasty pixie cut.

3. Algenist Face Oil: My face is combo on a good day, and oily on most. Putting oil on my face seemed counterproductive to my skin care goals. I love the Algenist line and the girl at Sephora suggested I give this a try. After threatening her with a window egging if my face blew up with acne, I took home a sample to try. LOVE IT! It actually controls my oil and tricks my skin into thinking I have enough and it doesn't need to produce anymore. The anit-aging benefits are a plus as well. Hello, 30's.

4. Spinach and Kale Chips: We can't get enough of these guys!

5. Earrings: The new Morningtide Stud earrings have been my go to earrings as of late. They are so simple, but full of gorgeous detail. I love vintage feel and pop of pink.

6. 2 in 1 Statement Necklace: I'm obsessed with this necklace, or rather, necklaces... I love the nautical feel of it and it comes with two chains; navy and antique brass. I can instantly change the look of this for day to night. Just look at it! Perfection! Want $25 off? Just ask :)

7. Slippers: I found these at Target in January and they are so cushy and soft. Perfect for those chilly Florida nights :)

8. Hape Pound & Tap Bench: My friend gifted this to Isla for her birthday and the kid LOVES it! She's a little young to play with it as intended, so she makes sweet tunes with the hammer and xylophone, and plays fetch with the balls. Seriously, this chick throws the ball and then fetches it, then throws it again and fetches it. My dog acts like a cat and baby acts like a dog. Who knew?

9. Nosefrida: Honestly, this was not a fave of mine until Victor and I proved to be bad parents one night. Isla had just taken down her evening milk and we were making her laugh. Hard. She then threw up her milk and it came out of her nose! Her nose was packed with disgusting milk snot! I whipped this out, stuck it in her nose, and every trace of milk snot ended up in that little tube. It's not good for boogers, but snot doesn't stand a chance! I think this will be a life saver when Isla has her first runny nose...or we make her laugh so hard she nose vomits again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment