Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Books: An Addiction

Hi, my name is Megan and I'm addicted to books. 

I love reading! I can slam a good book down in 24 hours on a bad day. I'm an equal opportunity reader. I love chick lit, historical non-fiction, sociological studies, and business lit. I'm always looking for the next best thing to read. One of my favorite sources for good books is the airport terminal. That's how I found the Dan Brown novels. If more than one person is reading a book while waiting for their flight, I bet its a good one and I scoop it up at the airport bookstore.

All this scooping has led to a pretty impressive book collection. However, I never read books more than once. I try to pass them on to a reader in my life, but somehow I'm still stuck with boxes and boxes of books. We live a pretty urban lifestyle in a downtown condo and really don't have the space for these past friends of mine. I want them to go to a good home. So if you're in the market for some good chick lit reading, head over to Ebay and give these babies a home. I ran out of steam after listing these, but will continue to put up more titles over the coming weeks :) Round 1 is mostly chick lit.

I've already sold over 50 titles. I highly recommend Ebay if you have old beach reads to unload as well. You can ship them Medial Mail, which is pretty cost effective considering the weight of some titles.

You can find all of my current $0.99 listings: here and below are a few of the titles up for grabs


No comments:

Post a Comment